Tuesday 17 April 2012

A BIRTHDAY MOSAIC

I had a lovely birthday last week - we had a family day out and I was thoroughly spoilt.   I decided to make a photo mosaic to remember the day - my sister did a theme of red and gold and even the birthday cake, which was a delicious home-made raspberry and chocolate Torte, blended in beautifully with the colours!  The photo of the room is taken in the house where Charles Dickens was born, which is one of the places we visited on my day out (it's in Portsmouth!)



I am linking this to Mosaic Monday over at the Little Red House.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic colour collage and very inspiring for an embroidery ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!

    I love those colours..... very grown up and luxurious

    Your cake sounds wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, what an elegant color combination! Happy belated birthday to you, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you - it does look like you were wonderfully spoilt, and I'm sure you deserved it. And what a beautiful birthday as well, actually color coordinated - I may have to send my Mom and sister a link for a little hint!

    p.s. I'm having some Charles Dickens birthplace envy - I'm a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving those colours - happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister has just come back from a couple of days working in Portsmouth and went to the Ballet one evening. She had a great time. If she goes again I will recommend this place.
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete