Monday 23 January 2012

TAG TUESDAY - WHITE THEME

This weeks theme was 'white' for Tag Tuesday and here is my offering.


 Detail of larger tag


I decided to make a nest for this weeks tag - I painted some small twigs and splattered an image of an egg with off-white emulsion paint.  The eggs were fixed to the tags with Sticky Fixits to give a 3D effect and the twigs were sewn on around them.  Small bunches of netting and silver beads were sewn around the nest and half a white flower was added at the bottom of the tag.
The smaller tag was embossed first and then had a twig, bead and tiny piece of netting added.

1 comment:

  1. I love the delicacy of those white twigs and silver balls! I also really like what the banners add to your great grandfather's photo in the newest tag. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete